A journey through my mind. Which is sometimes fabulous. Often not.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Today is Ditch Day!

Today is a special day. Because it's my annual ditch day! (although technically, I'm not ditching, I'm taking a personal day) It's my birthday!!

Agenda for today:

Go to David's Bridal with my sister and hope I walk out of there with a $99 gown.
DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!
Dinner with Rick, my sister and her husband.

And, if it's not too late, start on week 2 of my assignments. *sigh* I almost don't want to do school anymore. It was supposed to be #1 priority when I signed up, but ever since the engagement, it has gone down to #2. or even #3. But maybe that's only because week 1's assignments were easy and I finished them in 15 minutes. Hopefully it will make its way back up to the #1 spot. After all, I don't want to be wasting my money for nothing! (this is really just a pep talk to myself... haha)

Now, logging off, and doing some more important things before I need to get ready to leave. Such as playing Guitar Hero. Toodles!!!

No comments: